Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Farm Exclusive

I've spent over a week trying to get a video of this, but my son refuses to be a trained monkey. After BFF Lauren chastised me for blog neglect last week I decided it would be awesome to get a video and post it here as a Farm Exclusive. It's not as good a video as I'd like, but it's better than nothing. And there's another one I'd like to get but again, not a trained monkey, so... I'll keep trying! Meanwhile, I give you 14 seconds of Lukester doing his thing, with a cameo by Casper the Pup.


He's only got a few moves in him at a time, but he's all about the practicing! Every time I get close he grabs my hand and makes me walk with him. He's ready to go, just lack the necessary balance!

2 comments:

emmerl said...

GO LUKESTER!!!!!

Greg said...

zombie boy on the loose.