Saturday, May 14, 2011

Open Source

Last night I had to take emergency measures and take the privacy lock off my 365 Photopotamus blog since Blogger was being stupid and I needed to get something posted for somebody to see (temporarily, I took it down when Blogger straightened up and I could post it here). In the process, I discovered that Wordpress will let you open it up to people who have the address, but keep it out of search engines.

I like it.

So for now I'm going to leave it open, unless I start getting wack visitors. I don't mind people I know visiting there, I just didn't want to deal with the crazy people. No, wait, that overlaps... I didn't want to deal with crazy people that I don't know...

Now the question remains, will new developments kill my 365 project? It's possible. But I'm going to try to keep it alive, even if it sucks for a while.

No comments: