Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

Thanks for the letter you sent to me. I didn't know who you were, but Mommy and Daddy explained the whole thing. I've been a very good girl over the past five and a half weeks. Well, even when I haven't been a perfectly good Tot-possum, I've still been cute! See:



I don't need much for Christmas this year. I'd like some more diapers, I use a lot of those. And a can of formula. And maybe some batteries for my mobile. I just got all new stuff for my birthday, so I don't need much. Oh, and my pup would like some new squeaks, too. I asked Mommy and Daddy what they wanted and they just said, "Sleep." I dunno why.

Mommy said I may get to meet you next week at Aunt Jen's house. That will be fun! I'm really looking forward to my first Christmas!

Love,
Kaycie

2 comments:

Allison said...

Awww! SO sweet!

GrammarGirl said...

That is the cutest picture! She is precious. Merry Christmas.