Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Evidence

Yes, I'm a posting fool today. Enjoy it while you got it, cause I have a feeling there may be a drought in the near future...

That said, I suspect most of you are very familiar with my lunatic pup, Casper.

Exhibit A



I get home from an errand this afternoon and let him in from his adventures in the back yard and find this:

Exhibit B




Really, it doesn't do it justice. There is black soot all over his neck, face, and feet. I held him down and scrubbed his face with a wet washcloth and got some of it off, but the minute I went for his feet he freaked out and started running laps around the house. Our guess is he was playing under the grill. That's his favorite naughty place to be. And this whole time he keeps telling me he hasn't done anything, he doesn't have any idea what I'm talking about. The evidence speaks for itself, you nutcase pup.

And you don't even have a clue how your world is about to be rocked. Just wait.

1 comment:

clstigger said...

Oh my goodness! He was just trying out his halloween costume!