Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dread

I'd already been dreading this day, and now the weather is threatening to make it even worse.

I have a dentist appointment this afternoon.

I can clearly see myself throwing up on my hygienist during a tornado.

I'm seriously going to tell her to do as little as possible, no polishing at all, let Dr. Boswell look over everything, and I promise I'll let her clean like mad next time. When I'm not throwing up every time a toothbrush gets near my mouth. And maybe, just maybe, that will cut this visit short enough that I can get back home before the hail and tornadoing starts.

I don't want to go. Really. I've never NOT wanted to go to my dentist. I adore Dr. Boswell. He's awesome. And not evil like so many other dentists. Just not today. I don't want to go today!

(Putting on my big girl panties and leaving now...)

3 comments:

mayberry said...

You can do it!

Stacey said...

Shoot, the only time I was excited to go to the dentist was that time I went when I was pregnant. No x-ray = no bad news.

From the Doghouse said...

Did you wear a plastic jacket? You know, just in case.