Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Survival of the Fittest

I'm home sick today. I've been sick since Monday but couldn't take the time to do anything about it until today. Sadly, I kinda wish I was at work today, I had several things that needed to be taken care of. Unfortunately, I couldn't really hold my head up this morning, so it wasn't much of an option.

I survived yesterday with only a few murderous moments. I do realize that all of the pain and suffering of the past several months was in attempt to get a good result yesterday, even the panic of the final hours when I wanted to smack some people around for walking into my office with 3 minutes to spare with one of the more important documents I needed for the file, freshly written.

That said, I think most of it actually went fairly well. At this point there is really only one person who may risk their lives by being in my sight, and there's a good chance I won't see him before Friday since I'm out today. Perhaps my wrath will have diminished by then, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it'll return upon sight of my cowardly victim.

No comments: