Friday, October 17, 2008

Astonishing

I saw a miracle on TV last night. A positive campaign ad that didn't make me want to vomit. No, it wasn't for a Senate race. That'd be silly. It was for Supreme Court candidate Jim Kitchens. I've met his sons through Jennifer and her involvement with Camp Rainbow, and I can tell you he has a great family. That aside, it was the first campaign ad I've seen this year that didn't disgust me, and that got my attention.

So, looking at all the races on the our ballot this time around, that bring the total number of people I feel comfortable voting for to.... let's see... um... one.

2 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

You mean it actually said who to vote FOR and not against? Wow ...

BTW, you've been tagged; see my blog.

Sandi said...

Hey ... I know someone who works on his campaign. I'll send him a link to your blog. :)