Saturday, September 20, 2008

Or Not.

So much for Casper being contained. We left him inside yesterday. Got home, let him out to potty, within 5 minutes he was out. Spent over an hour trying to entice him to escape again while we were watching. Stood on the other side of the fence with treats, his squeak, and a leash. Refused. Walked down the street with his leash, he refused. Got Neighbor Bill, who apparently has had Casper invite himself into his house twice this week, walk around to the back of the fence and call him. Refused. Set up my camera on the fence in video mode, then went inside and ignored him.

Refused.

That little... Sigh. We have to get him contained before we leave for Florida!

2 comments:

Webmaster said...

Can you board him? I know it's pricey but it'll keep you from worrying.

Susan said...

I actually threatened him with that on Sunday. If he was friendlier with other pups I might consider it, but it would be torture for him. I think we've finally got him fixed up, but i'd send him to live with somebody else for a week before I kenneled him.