Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tempting Fate

Much of the insanity I suffered at work in May and June had to do with preparing a couple of huge reports in preparation for our once-every-five-years accreditation site visit that is scheduled for sometime this fall. Reports were due in July. They didn't give us notice of an exact date, just sometime four to six months after they received the reports. We should get about 30 days notice when the time comes.

I just emailed Boss #6 to give him my prediction of exactly which week they'll be here. What's my guess based on? I scheduled my vacation this morning. If nothing else will prompt immediate notification and immenent arrival of the review committee, that should. Bring it on. They can interview me in Orlando.

4 comments:

Supermom said...

If you're lucky! HA!

mayberry said...

I'll be glad to pose as you - for the right price.

From the Doghouse said...

Tell Mickey I said hi.

mayberry said...

You've been tagged girlfriend!