Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pictures - Better Late Than Never

It only took a month, but I finally uploaded a few pics from our trip to Santa Barbara to my Flickr.

This came as a result of finally clearing all the old pictures off my various SD cards. I even sorted them into folder groups on my computer. I think I ended up with close to 1,000 pictures, several of which I remember taking with the intent to post them here and never got around to it. I'd say I'll do better in the future, but I think we all know better!

3 comments:

Webmaster said...

Why did all the trees have white bands on them?

Susan said...

They were actually metal bands. I assumed they were to keep the trees from bending at a weak point while they were growing, but that's a wild guess. Oh wait, I feel a research project coming on...

The Topiary Cow said...

Wow. Gorgeous. Love the sea lions and the palm trees.

Moo!