Monday, July 7, 2008

Memo to Wii Fit

Yes, I gained four freaking pounds since I logged in yesterday. And yes, I've eaten everything in the house that wasn't poisonous, then went back to the grocery store to buy more stuff to eat. HOWEVER, if you are going to sit there and tap your foot insisting that I give a reason for my sudden weight gain, the least you can do is make "PMS" one of the choices, you plastic piece of gym-equipment wannabe! If I wasn't already half crippled from the extra half an hour of aerobics I did on Saturday I'd walk over there and STOMP ON YOU. I ought to go to the store right now and buy one of those silicone balance board covers just so I can pretend I'm suffocating you, you little...

4 comments:

Supermom said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey said...

Okay, this was hilarious.

From the Doghouse said...

WIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

The funny part was the other day when it asked Greg how he thought I appeared lately. He had to choose from slimmer, more toned, heavier, or the same. Thinking it was a trick question, since my goal was to maintain the same weight for two weeks, he picked the same. It then proceeded to berate him for not paying me enough attention. That little board dude has some serious attitude!