Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Here We Go Again

And of course the expected news... something else is broken at the house. It knows. It all knows that it's paid for, now it will all die.

In this case I don't think it's dead, just being difficult. There's water accumulating in the floor in front of the cabint that holds the A/C unit. The last time this happened it was a clogged drain from the A/C. Great.

The worst part is that I'm too the point of feeling too bad to care. I think I'm going to be home sick the rest of this week. I feel like the bus hit me and it's not getting any better. If I'm coming to work, I can't take any of the meds I want to take because they'll leave me comatose. My solution is to go ahead and stay home a few days, drug myself, and hopefully by Monday be good as new. But that means getting a lot of stuff done at work today, which is hard to do when I feel like death. It also means I will miss my screen test on Friday. Dang it. So much for stardom.

5 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

Drug yourself, and maybe the A/C will be "magically" fixed when you return to the conscious world.

The Topiary Cow said...

Cow feels your pain, had to call the a/c repair man for the Second Time for only a 2-year-old unit.

Cow wishes you well.

Moo!

mayberry said...

Man. I'm so sorry you're feeling bad. I HATE being sick, especially this time of year when it's so hot. Makes one EXTRA miserable.

(((HUGS)))

Supermom said...

hope you feel better soon

Susan said...

It's questionable.