Monday, June 2, 2008

My Pup

For those of you who aren't familiar with my psychotic pup and his emotional issues, here's what we're dealing with at our house these days:



Yes, that's the result of Casper meeting a brush. I could knit a new dog if I knew how to knit. If they find a cure for cancer that involves pup fur, we'll be rich. And that's just what he would sit still enough for me to get. Heaven forbid I go anywhere near his tail with the brush, he completely freaks out and will start running laps around the house. This picture was taken after that marathon, hence the happy look of victory on his face.

Maybe this explains why he seems to think he's a big dog. Perhaps deep down in all that fur he's really twice the pup we actually see! And considering that his yearly vet visit is always in January, when he is carrying a full fur load, he probably now weighs only half of his recorded 25lbs!

6 comments:

Webmaster said...

Poor boy. He probably feels nekkid right about now.

Webmaster said...

And cold. LOL

Supermom said...

try brushing a cat.... well at least my neurotic cat. We just have the dog shaved down to the pink. =)

Casper rocks.

mayberry said...

Geez! It really is too bad there's not some good use for all of that!

From the Doghouse said...

If we see you in a white sweater this fall, we'll know.

Susan said...

Double dog dare you to try shaving Casper. Just wait until I can grab a video camera!

And I'm sure that he'd much rather be nekkid most days this week, he just doesn't want it to involve a brush!