Monday, April 7, 2008

Oh My

Greg is in Seattle. He told me tonight that he bought me a surprise at the awesome farmer's market he found. Then he sent me the link.

Oh my. Unfortunately, he only took one suitcase and it was packed completely full, so there's not enough room to bring home more than one bag. Since the shipping is $10 for up to 4lbs to order it, I suggested it might be cheaper to go ahead and buy another bag. He almost bought me some balsamic, but said it wouldn't fit. I've found about six other pastas I want. And the sauces, and the raviolis... Sigh. The closest reseller is in Shreveport! But there is one in Atlanta, which we do drive through on our way to South Carolina...

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Weird. I'm intrigued.

Susan said...

They have recipes. I'm torn over which one to make. The chocolate sauce looks fabulous, but so does the berry sauce... And some of the raviolis they sell sound so tasty, but they're frozen so the shipping is $19! YIKES!

From the Doghouse said...

Check Foodies. They may have some of the things you're wanting.

Webmaster said...

Are any of these things at the new Fresh Market in Renaissance? They've got hard-to-find stuff, I hear.

Susan said...

Nope. The websites list everywhere they are sold, and it's a very small list of farmer's markets and small retailers, mostly out West. They make their ravioli's BY HAND for goodness sakes. By hand. One lady who's been there for 8 years makes every single one. Crazy.