Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bwahaha - Going Down

Yes, I'm a posting fool today. But before I head off to find some groceries, I just had to get in one last thing...

Hey, Benjamin, how 'bout that Kanas-UNC game last night? What? Your pick for Champion lost? How sad. So who you got left picked for the final game? What? NOBODY? And if Kansas wins who will be the champion of our little bracket? What was that? A little louder, please? Did you say "You, Susan, Goddess of All Things, will be crowned Queen of the Bracket!" 'Cause that's what I thought I heard.

Goin' down, little man. Goin' down.

(Note: I'm not even going to talk about the MRBA bracket. I had nothing left before the final four! But if I can only take down one of my brackets, I'd so much rather kick Benji's trash talking butt than anybody else.)

6 comments:

BENJI said...

If Memphis wins, who will be the champion?

Also, I only care about beating your husband. Girls don't count, or haven't you ever been told that?

Thirdly, "Susan, Goddess of All Things", come on now...do you really think I'd say all that? I think it would go more like..."ugh!"

And the little man comment is hilarious...how can anyone the size of you...call someone little? I think I've covered all I wanted so...

Susan said...

Memphis? Would that be the Memphis that you said would lose to UCLA? You're relying on a team you didn't even think would make it to the finals? Even sadder.

And yes, I knew you'd say "ugh," being a caveman and all. I was just translating.

From the Doghouse said...

Well, my bracket's shot, so I'm just rooting full-fledged for Memphis!

Supermom said...

ROFL!!

BENJI said...

Okay, yes I said Memphis would lose...

But to be fair, if your bracket wins, I will bow down to the coin...not SUSAN HALL...NEVER!!!!

Susan said...

Is it the coin, or the thumb that flips its... You can bow to the coin, but I control the coin! BWAHAHAHA!