Friday, March 28, 2008

Sounds Familiar...

A lady in another department just emailed me to ask me for my name, title, phone number, and email address.

Um, it's the name you looked up in the email address book, listed right next to my title and phone number. As for my email address, I'm sure if you look hard enough in the email you just sent me, you can find it.

I suspect this person might have either just transferred out of billing after dealing with Stacey or is currently applying for a job with Supermom.

4 comments:

BENJI said...

I believe I am the winner? muwahhhahahahahahaha...

Greg said...

Don't speak so fast...if Kansas wins...you are doomed!!!!

Susan said...

DOOOOOOOOOOM!

Although I have to admit, I was pulling for Davidson today. And Louisville yesterday. Both teams should have one those games!

Webmaster said...

Too funny ...