Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pimped Peeps

I forgot to post this link yesterday, but Sandi posted a picture of my pimped llama peep, one of the residents of Basil's Peep Farm, which will be participating in the Peep Show at a blogger lunch on Thursday.

Of course, I can't actually go to the lunch because of the stupid meeting I have to be at, but Sandi said she'd take my farm so my peeps could represent. I'm going to get some pictures of the other two inhabitants before I hand them over, but I won't post them until after the Peep Show on Thursday.

4 comments:

Webmaster said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out! It was great meeting you today. Sorry you won't be able to come on Thursday, but your peeps will definitely represent. :)

Susan said...

I'm glad to know I left them in good hands. I know you'll take good care of them. Feel free to separate them if they start to get rowdy. The llama and the pig like to cut up when they think they aren't being watched.

Jennifer Carter said...

you have MORE peeps? and you are hiding them from us? THIS IS TOO MUCH FUN..show, show, show!

Webmaster said...

Just wait, photog-mama. Susan's Peeps rock. She did an awesome job.