Saturday, March 1, 2008

Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom

A conversation between my husband and I, while leaving the grocery store where we went to buy tomatoes, mushrooms, and onion (nice, healthy veggies) and were accosted by evil Girl Scouts who forced cookies upon us:

(After reading aloud the nutritional content of the three boxes of cookies)

Me: It's not too bad. It could be less healthy.
Greg: Yeah. If you covered it in powdered sugar...
Me: hmm...
Greg: And then battered and deep fried it.
Me: A deep fried Tagalong... you know, I think I could do that...

(No, I didn't try it. But I'm still contemplating it.)

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Save one for FryDay.

Susan said...

Now there's a good plan. Not likely, mind you, as Girl Scout Cookies have the shortest lifespan of any food in my house, but it was a good plan!

Webmaster said...

Oh man ... that does sound good. I'd probably vomit from a deep-fried calorie overdose, but my tastebuds wouldn't complain.

Susan said...

It's kinda like the dessert ravioli at Maccaroni Grill. It's basically a Snickers bar wrapped in a pastry, deep fried, with caramel on top and a side of ice cream. We call it Death By Oli. Whoever thought of that had to have died from a heart attack.