Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Birthday Joy

UPDATE: It's 7. I was close. And I'm glad it's 7. That's plenty. Not wanting to rush anything here!

Today is Parker's birthday. Sadly, I can't remember exactly which birthday this is. I think it's 8. Could be 7... but I think it's 8. Really. This is sad. He was the first of my 4 boys (Lynn's two and Lauren's two) and the one I first leaned how to spoil. Taught him to blow straw wrappers in Arby's, then how to blow bubbles in his drink. Sigh. I don't see any of them enough anymore, haven't seen Parker and Dalton since August, haven't seen Edwin and Ian since last June. I miss all my boys, but today I miss Parker the most. My little guy isn't so little anymore. Happy birthday, Park-N-Go! (Parking Lot, No Parking Allowed, Theme Park, Ball Park... heh. We had dozens of them while driving up to Atlanta one time!)

The picture is from Dalton's birthday party back in August. I'm planning to make a flying trip to Arkansas for Parker's party in a couple of weeks, hopefully I'll get a bunch of new pictures to hold me over!

3 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

Tell him we all said happy birthday!

Supermom said...

Cute kid!

Webmaster said...

What a cute kid. Happy birthday!