Monday, February 18, 2008

Google Hates Me

I tried to post a comment on another blog earlier this morning and was denied by Google because apparently I'm a known spammer. Or something like that. It was more like, "your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application." Yeah, um, no.

Whatever the problem was, it wouldn't let me read any comments or make any comments on any Blogger blogs, or log into my own blog, all morning. It appears to have righted itself without a temper tantrum on my part, which is a good thing.

3 comments:

Webmaster said...

Glad you're able to log on now. How annoying.

From the Doghouse said...

BTW, turns out I have a rich relative in Nigeria that wants to leave me money!

Susan said...

That's ironic, I've won the Nigerian lottery three times this month!

And apparently Google isn't done with me. I was locked out again this morning. Hmmm. Wasn't at my desk long enough to try again this afternoon.