Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cookie Monster

I totally forgot. I do this ever year. I always order Girl Scout cookies, and i always forget about it before they come in.

They're here! Super! Nom nom nom.

Except I kinda forgot about them, which means I spent my cookie money on dirt for the flower bed. But my wonderful spouse decided they were groceries anyway, so now I have cookie money. I just have to find the woman that I bought them from. I've been stalking her this morning, but so far no luck catching her in her office. Bet she's off delivering cookies. Coooookies. Chocolatey, peanut buttery goodness in a box. If I could find her, it would also be known as breakfast.

6 comments:

mayberry said...

YUMMY!!

From the Doghouse said...

We ordered ours a few weeks ago and haven't seen them. I accused my wife of getting them and hording them, but she insists we haven't gotten them yet.

I'll be checking her van for Thin Mint crumbs though.

Susan said...

Apparently these were just delivered to the Scouts this weekend. I never did find the Cookie Lady today, though. I told her I'd come get them, then emailed her to ask exactly how much I owed, but never found her in her office or heard back from the email. Boooo!

Webmaster said...

Mine came in. Unfortunately.
I hope they're still good at Easter. When I can eat them.
[sigh]

Stacey said...

No Girl Scouts came a-sellin' this year. It's just as well - the only girl of age in my neighborhood that I know of lost the check I gave her for her wrapping paper fundraiser. Plus, like I need Girl Scout cookies. Last year, I gave up chocolate for Lent and got my cookies on Mardi Gras. Doggone near ate the whole box of Thin Mints in a day.

I'm hoping... and not hoping... that I'll find some cookies for sale in front of the Kroger one of the days I go grocery shopping.

Susan said...

I only bought two boxes of Tagalongs this time because there was another guy at work who told me his daughter was selling and I HAD to buy from her... but then he never brought me the order form! I was hoping to bag some Thin Mints from him. I like the Tagalongs better, but the Thin Mints have more cookies.