Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bursting With Pride

A while back I mentioned my efforts to corrupt my godson, Edwin, and how I taught him about hats. Well, his little brother is a little quicker to catch on. I didn't even get a chance to teach him about hats, he figured it out on his own. I couldn't be more proud. I just want to jump in the car, drive to South Carolina, and hug him. Then hide him in my suitcase and bring him home with me.



And for the record, Lauren said that he made a point to empty all the crumpled up paper from the garbage can before plopping it onto his head and putting on a show for them. When he was done, he put all the paper back in the garbage can. She also made fun of me because I got so excited in my last email that I got the two boys confused. Seriously, they're clones anyway, but when it comes to stuff like this I just can't help getting all jumbled up in joy. Kids need hats.

3 comments:

Webmaster said...

Ha! I love it...

From the Doghouse said...

Kid's already getting trashed!

Susan said...

Heh. He's going to be quite the mischief maker as he gets older. He's way more daring then his older brother!