Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tech Support

I seem to have become blog-challenged.

For the past couple of days I haven't been getting the emails updates to my gmail account tracking comments on other blogs.

Then I realized I wasn't getting the notification emails when comments were left on my blog.

Then I realized that for some reason Bloglines wasn't updating most of the feeds I track.

Then there was the whole wacko thing with the Clarion Ledger site and MR's blog today and now my dancing flamingo doesn't work.

Who do you have to sleep with to get tech support around here??? Oh wait... nevermind.

Anyway, I'd just like to point out that if I've seemed a little behind this week it's because I'm in the dark. I just found posts from Supermom, Stacey, Allison, and Doghouse that I didn't know existed. Not because Bloglines updated but because I finally sat down and went to each blog looking. I'll get caught up eventually, but with the week I'm having, I'll probably be behind for a while!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Who do you have to sleep with to get tech support around here??? Oh wait... nevermind.

Well, my husband is a computer wizard, so I don't have to go far.

I dumped bloglines a few weeks ago for google reader. Far superior so far.

Supermom said...

If you could get Greg to step away from Solitaire, he could give you tech support. :)

Susan said...

Greg doesn't have time for solitaire these days, work keeps following him home!

Susan said...

Stacey - I started out using Google but switched to Bloglines for most stuff. I liked some of their features better, especially being able to clip and save posts. I've still got a few things in Google, I may have to give it another try. Although Bloglines seems to be playing nice again today. I have a huge pile of new posts showing up today!

mayberry said...

I thought you weren't my fwiend anymore....sniffle...

From the Doghouse said...

Yay, my favorite flamingo will be back in my neighborhood!