Friday, December 7, 2007

A Frosty Day of Birthday Infamy

Frosty the Snowman comes on TV tonight. It's the only Christmas cartoon special I really really like. Rudolph just freaks me out. Anyway, despite the fact that it's goin to be 80 degrees today, I'm going home tonight to make a big cup of hot chocolate (and kick the A/C down to freezing) and sing along.

And, in the immortal words of Frosty himself, it's a big ol' Haaaaaapy Birthday! to my cousin Flame and Greg's cousin Benji today. It is truly a date that will live in infamy.

(Get it? Pearl Harbor Day, Benji's birthday, day of infamy... Oh nevermind. It was funny when Greg said it this morning.)

4 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

I love Frosty! What time and what channel?

BENJI said...

Larry Bird was also born today...I was destined to be a basketball player except for the 5'9 fact!

Susan said...

Doghouse - it's on at 7, and it has be either CBS or ABC, those are the only two channels we get!

Benji - yeah. That's ALL that kept you out of the NBA. I'm sure of it.

From the Doghouse said...

Saw an ad this weekend with all of the classic holiday specials on DVD; I'm sorely tempted.

But I also like the VHS versions I have with all of the great 80s commercials on them (Teddy Ruxpin, Caromelos, the introduction of McDonald's chicken nuggets ... )