Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday Roundup

Pre-wedding haircuts for all this morning. Whew. I feel about 10 pounds lighter.

My little 25lb pup, who has been a spoiled only-dog his entire life, has a 75lb less than 1 year old golden retriever visitor for the week. Wanna guess who's winning that war? Yeah. Size can be deceiving. Wrigley has no idea that he could squash Casper with his tail.

Our new Rabbids 2 game has a wi-fi component where you can see where your scores in each mini-game rank nationally. My dear husband is now nationally ranked NUMBER ONE for Ice on Ice, a game that requires a rabbid to deliver ice cream across an ice rink.

I still have to go to Walmart at some point tonight. Torture.

4 comments:

Supermom said...

If only Greg could channel that talent to include it on his wagering....

"today I'm able to knock another 250 off the mortgage cause I delivered ice cream across the ice rink fastest"

Susan said...

Now that would be useful! When he looked online he said I was 6th on something. The one on the actual game only shows top 3.

Webmaster said...

LOL. ... That is just too funny.
(where can I get one of these games??)

From the Doghouse said...

When you go to Wal-Mart, pick him up some ice cream; he's earned it!