Sunday, November 11, 2007

Deck the Halls With Gnomes



Had a great time at Sharonda's "Deck the Halls" shower today. She got a ton of really cute Christmas stuff. The picture above is all the hostesses, with the bride (seated). You can barely see my mom peaking out from the back. The next set to the right are Jen and her mom, then Laura and her mom.

Since this was pretty much the last shower before the wedding, which is in THREE WEEKS, I decided now was the time to go ahead and give her that "special" gift that I'd had stashed since shortly after she got engaged. We had found another Ebay (the gnome) and bought it for her. She was at the shower where I got mine, and it had been such a fun thing for us that I really thought she needed one. Turns out Victor really likes gnomes and already had one living on the front porch, which Sharonda had been working to banish to the back yard. I don't think I helped her case any!


3 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

There's gno place like gnome ...

Susan said...

That was beyond terrible!

Webmaster said...

LOL
Doghouse, you've got a way with words. :)

Susan, have y'all read the Harry Potter series, particularly the way they treat gnomes? LOL