Monday, October 8, 2007

Newest Addition to the Family

One of the benefits (or so I tell myself) of postponing unpacking after a trip is that once you DO unpack, you realize that there are hidden treasures among your bags and luggage that you inevitably forgot you acquired while on your trip.

I had the pleasure of rummaging through bags that still aren't unpacked yet and discovering one of those hidden treasures, purchased for me by my husband during our vacation. A clear display of his deep and clearly unconditional love for me.


5 comments:

Stacey said...

hahahahahahaha That is hilarious. Your husband, he truly loves you.

Susan said...

My favorite part was the frog. Very nice. And yes, at first i thought he just put up with a lot of silliness from me, but then it turns out he's an enabler!

Webmaster said...

LOL. Good job, hubby! :)

Greg said...

Hey, you are an enabler yourself. One word....solitaire.....

AM said...

that is AWESOME...I wish I could get something like that for my anniversary...well ANYTHING ...thoughtful...