Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lost:: One Weekend

Blah. How can it be 8:30 on Sunday night already? Yesterday was crazy, with closet cleanings and grocery store runs and a bridal shower and not getting home until 11pm. Today I slept. A lot.

I know this sounds crazy, but I hate these days when I sleep. I woke up late, went to church, grabbed some lunch, got home about 1:15, then decided to lay on the couch and be still for 20 minutes before getting on with my afternoon plans. I woke up at 4pm. I was up for about half an hour before making the mistake of sitting down on the bed. Out again. It's not intentional, I had a list of stuff I was anxious to get done, but days like this I feel like I'm drugged and can't start functioning. I lost my entire day. And now I'm mad about it and want it back!

3 comments:

Supermom said...

I know how you feel. I feel like that nearly every Monday morning. The feeling that I wasted the entire weekend never getting much accomplished on my to-do-list.

Webmaster said...

I know how you feel, too, but honey, if you're tired, enjoy the rest!

Susan said...

I did so much last weekend, and will be out of town next weekend... I sure was hoping to clean out a couple more rooms before my mom comes to visit! It sure ain't gonna happen during the week!