Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Taking Over the World

Bwwaaahahahaha!

"What do you want to do tonight, Brain?"
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world."

Ah, my college years. Pretty well summed up in that quote from Pinky and the Brain. I Netflixed "Animaniacs" and we got the first disc over the weekend. Greg had (GASP!) never seen it. Cleary, a misspent youth. It included the first Pinky and the Brain cartoon, where Brain goes on Jeopardy to win enough money to blah blah blah and take over the world. Today I discovered that our Netflix que was altered - he moved the rest of the Animaniacs discs down on the list and moved the dedicated Pinky and the Brain discs up to the top. I suspect this is part of Brain's newest attempt to take over the world, converting newcomers to the cause and building an army. As Pinky would say, "Narf!"

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I love looking up Pinky and the Brain quotes. Too much fun. I used to watch Animaniacs every day after school, grounded or not. I used to be able to sing the song too... Probably not so much now. YouTube, here I come!

Susan said...

It all came back to me entirely too quickly. By the second episode on the disc I could sing it again. I didn't realize that it was only on for 3 seasons, so it seems like there's a very narrow window of people who were addicted to it. Apparently Greg just missed it.

Stacey said...

Poor, poor Greg.

Susan said...

I've said that for a while now, but look how much better and more diverse his life is now! I introduced him to Animaniacs, Good Eats, my pup... Ok, he wouldn't think that's better.