Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No News Is Good News

I've never been loyal to any one station for local news. I normally watch whatever station the TV was left on, but this week I've taken a new approach. I've decided to watch the station that has the weather report I want to hear. Tonight that was David on the local ABC affiliate. In the past Tony was on more often than not because CBS is one of our better stations for reception, but he was talking about the possibility of the storm coming over Florida ending up a tropical event that could potentially ruin my trip. David said "big blob of thunderstorms, probably heading due West." MUCH better. I'll be sticking with the ABC news until he starts with the crazy talk.

1 comment:

Supermom said...

you need to read the Arlo and Janis cartoon today.