Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Impersonating a Two-Year-Old

(Insert repeated foot stomping here.)

This. Is. Not. Fair.

I will NOT allow some two-bit rain-maker of a WAVE come into the Gulf of Mexico as a storm prior to October 2!

STOMP STOMP STOMP.

And maybe I was just too young to notice, but when I was growing up I don't remember Woody Asaf tracking a freaking wave off the coast of Africa. I'm pretty sure that until they named it, he didn't talk about it. I could be making that up. Maybe he did. I was a kid, I'm pretty sure I didn't care a whole lot at the time. But I care today.

We're leaving for a MUCH needed vacation on the beach in ELEVEN days. What does the weather thing I just read say? That this stupid WAVE, could be a threat to the U.S. ten or more days from now. TEN OR MORE DAYS? Oh no. Granted, it's so far out it could still go anywhere, and may never strengthen, which is why I wish we never even knew about these waves.

4 comments:

Supermom said...

Eleven days is a long time in meteorological terms.

Take a big breath and focus on the fun, relaxing time you are going to have.

(coming from the biggest worry wart on the planet) :)

mayberry said...

Deep breaths....Deep, cleansing breaths...

Susan said...

I just need to stop reading about the weather. Greg jokes that the only channel I need is the Weather Channel, and since we don't have that anymore I've moved to the Viper Radar channel!

Webmaster said...

I feel your pain...my beach trip is coming up too!
[sigh]
I'll pray for you if you pray for me. LOL