Sunday, August 12, 2007

Where did it go?

My weekend, that is. I lost it somewhere between laundry, baseball, and cleaning out the fridge. I will admit that I spent my afternoon today curled up on the couch, but that was between church and a later trip to Walmart and then taking back the fridge. I KNEW we were completely out of food, you just couldn't tell it because there wasn't a square inch of free space in the fridge! The reality is that I've felt pretty crappy most of the day and figure I'll be making a call to my doc tomorrow. I wanted to do a post about church this morning, but I've felt too bad to be completely coherent, so maybe I'll do that tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm curling up in bed early and reading myself to sleep. Maybe next weekend I can actually find a weekend!

No comments: