Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Quote of the Day

I can't help but post this. My apologies to Lauren up front. A quote from Lauren, describing Edwin's reaction to his first day of school:

"The cafeteria is a cool place, [Edwin said] 'there are lots of tables and RED chairs... not blue like Children's World.'"

Followed by:

"Ed popped in to see his teacher before he picked him up from aftercare and got a glowing report on his manners... I am sad to say that it is not our influence that caused that but two teachers at daycare over the course of his time there that made my son so polite. ;)"

Have I mentioned how much I adore my godson? And only Edwin would be all excited about new colored cafeteria chairs. The boy does love some color. When he was younger and the world revolved around Thomas the Tank Engine, the names of his trains all included their description. Blue Thomas, Red James, Green Percy... And she's not kidding about him being polite. Greg cracks up every time Edwin stands at my feet and says, "Excuse me, Boo." Sigh. They're so far away.

No comments: