Sunday, August 26, 2007

Party Pictures

Got pictures from Dalton's birthday party on my Flickr. Here's a preview.




The party was a blast, especially the water slide. The kids are huge, and brilliant. When we left this morning they had the train track leading from bedroom all the way into the living room, complete with a 3 story bridge. Very impressive. I wish I could see them more often. I miss my boys.

And just a PS, I took over 100 pictures (but I only put a small selection on Flickr, I'm not torturing anybody!) and I realize that my inside pictures turned out terrible, but all of the outside shots looked great, which is crazy, since they were all action shots. No idea what I'm doing to make the inside shots so fuzzy, but I'm practicing. That's why most of the Flickr pics are outside.

2 comments:

Supermom said...

Nice pictures! Looks like they had lots of fun.

Susan said...

Everybody had a blast. I was amazed at how well the kids played, considering there were about 7 of them, mostly under the age of 4! Some were on the water slide, some on the swing set, and all getting along and taking turns quite well. It was like the birthday party twilight zone.