Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Birthday Goodness

Today is Dalton's 2nd birthday. He's my cousin Lynn's youngest clone. I'd post a picture, but I'd have to dig through wedding photos to find one. And since he'd just turned one at the wedding, it wouldn't be very representative of his current appearance! Instead, I'll wait until next week and post some news ones from his birthday party on Saturday.

I feel horrible because I haven't spent hardly any time with the little guy. He came along a few months before I got engaged, so I wasn't doing a lot of traveling. Due to a variety of travel-preventative issues for both me and Lynn, I haven't seen him since the wedding. I'm a terrible person. But the slump ends this weekend.

Happy Birthday Dalton! Can't wait to see you and Parker this weekend.

2 comments:

The Topiary Cow said...

It took Topiary a little while to stumble across Basil's Llama Farm but she finally made it.

Happy Birthday Dalton from the Cow!

And Susan, Cow is impressed with your good advice to the Clucky Nurse.

Moo!

Susan said...

Thanks, TC. My heart breaks for Clucky. I've had enough medical terror in my family over the past few years to know that there is a fine line between the power of prayer and the power of fear, and more often than not you need all the help you can get to stay on the right side of it. Sure makes you feel helpless, though.