Tuesday, July 31, 2007

5 Things - Space Travel

5 Really Dumb Things I've Done While Not Medicated
to remind me why I should be good and take the meds.

Not in any order, if they were in order #3 would probably be first.

1. Left the eye on the stove lit for over 24 hours while Greg was out of town
2. Left the front door of the house wide open when leaving for work (this was when Jen and I lived at the duplex and she got home first that afternoon and called me freaked out because there had been an intruder at the house, because the door was wide open...)
3. Dated the last boy I dated in college
4. Got lost. Everywhere. Dad likes to say I can get lost in my own house, which is a little too close to true.
5. Worked the first 4 years at the bank


I'm sure there are several people reading this who could add to the list (Jen could write a novel on it) so please, feel free to make additions in the comments. I need the encouragement to actually get back on the meds! (I'm not moderating comments, so you shouldn't have to have an account to post.)

4 comments:

clstigger said...

wanted something out of the frige and couldn't find it because it was right in front of your face. left the house with 2 different shoes on.

Susan said...

Ahh the shoes. That should have been on the original list. Particularly since it's happened more than once!

Susan said...

And let's not forget the nail in the wall by the door where I was forced to place my keys every time I walked into the apartment, or else I'd spend hours looking for them.

clstigger said...

LOL. had forgotten about those days. i'm sure i could list a hundred more but that would take too much brain effort today!